Health Care Resource Centers Attleboro
HCRC Attleboro is an Attleboro, MA outpatient methadone treatment facility. We specialize in medication-assisted treatment for people with opioid use disorder. HCRC Attleboro helps people with opioid addiction address both the physical and psychological components of the disease.
Advantages of Choosing HCRC Attleboro for Outpatient Methadone Treatment
Our organization has a decades-long history of helping patients with substance use disorders. Patients who use our services count on our years of experience. When you work with us, you get to benefit from:
- Comprehensive and Individualized Treatment Plans: At the very beginning of your services, we will create a treatment plan that suits your individual needs. Every patient goes through a clinical and medical intake that considers all aspects of your recovery. We will work together on your treatment plan as we go through your services to make any changes needed.
- A Focus on Dignity and Respect: We dedicate ourselves to treating every patient with the respect they deserve. At HCRC, we treat you as a person, not a diagnosis. Our team focuses on giving you compassionate care in a private environment.
- Accredited Care: HCRC has federal certification, state licensing and accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). As a CARF-accredited facility, we commit ourselves to continual improvement and high standards. We also encourage patient feedback to help us make our services better.
At HCRC Attleboro, we use evidence-based treatment strategies to address all aspects of addiction. Research shows that a combination of care services has a high level of effectiveness. We will work with you to create an individualized treatment plan using medication, therapy, and personalized help. Your treatment options include:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) With Methadone: MAT with methadone is an affordable treatment option. It reduces your withdrawal symptoms, so you can focus on recovery. A MAT will also give structure to your day at the beginning of your recovery journey when you need the most support.
- Individual Therapy: Our counselors will teach you coping skills that help you manage your symptoms and stress. They will work with you to understand your thoughts and feelings about opioids and assist you in addressing them.
- Group Therapy: During group therapy, you will share your experiences with others working toward the same goals as you. A therapist will guide you through a discussion about your coping skills and progress.
- Family Therapy: We can help you and your family build a support system and strengthen your relationships. Your loved ones will learn how to help you during your recovery journey. You will also receive guidance for recovering with your family’s support.
- Community Referrals: Let us help you find community health providers and organizations who can meet your needs. It takes a multifaceted approach to assist people with substance use disorders, and we can refer you to the right resources.
Contact Us to Learn More About HCRC Attleboro, Methadone Treatment
We can help you work toward recovery in a safe, supportive space. Our team aims to provide individualized care in a comfortable setting and get patients back to living fulfilling lives. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an intake, please contact us using our form, and one of our representatives will get back to you soon. You may also call us at 08-342-8041 to speak with our staff.